The Indian Economy General Studies online course is the perfect solution for those looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Indian Economy for their UPSC preparation.
Our course is designed by experts in the field and covers all the essential topics related to the Indian economy, including economic growth, fiscal and monetary policies, inflation, poverty, employment, and more. We use a holistic approach that includes video lectures, quizzes, practice tests, and mains answer writing to ensure that you have a deep understanding of the subject.
UPSC Syllabus- Economy
- Indian Economy and issues relating to planning, mobilization of resources, growth, development, and employment.
- Inclusive growth and issues arising from it.
- Government Budgeting.
- Major crops cropping patterns in various parts of the country, different types of irrigation and irrigation systems storage, transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers
- Issues related to direct and indirect farm subsidies and minimum support prices; Public Distribution System- objectives, functioning, limitations, revamping; issues of buffer stocks and food security; Technology missions; economics of animal-rearing.
- Food processing and related industries in India- scope and significance, location, upstream and downstream requirements, supply chain management.
- Land reforms in India.
- Effects of liberalization on the economy, changes in industrial policy, and their effects on industrial growth.
- Infrastructure: Energy, Ports, Roads, Airports, Railways, etc.
- Investment models.