The Geography online course by Abhishek Educational Services covers all the basic details and contemporary aspects of UPSC and state civil services examination from prelims as well as mains perspective.
- Salient features of the world’s physical geography.
- Distribution of key natural resources across the world (including South Asia and the Indian subcontinent);
- factors responsible for the location of primary, secondary, and tertiary sector industries in various parts of the world (including India)
- Important Geophysical phenomena such as earthquakes, tsunamis, Volcanic activity, cyclones, etc.
- Geographical features and their location- changes in critical geographical features (including water bodies and ice-caps) and in flora and fauna and the effects of such changes.